Specialty Centers > Ear, Nose and Throat
The ENT department at Dr. Balwant Singh’s Hospital , provides routine and emergency care for both outpatients and inpatients. This would include consultations, investigations, and surgeries (both major and minor) for children and adults of all ages.
- Out Patient procedures like Ear Syringing’s, dressings and abscess drainage.
- Major surgeries like:
- Adenoidectomy and Tonsillectomy.
- Cleft palate.
- Nasal and sinus surgery including FESS for Sinusitis and nose blocks.
- Deviated Nasal septum and nose deformities.
- Palato-Pharyngoplasty surgery for SNORING.
- Auriculoplast for External ear deformities and congenital P.A. sinuses.
- Microscopic Ear surgery for perforated Eardrums and infected mastoid bones.
- Thyroid [Goitre] and Thyroglossal cyst surgery.
- Larynx endoscopy, biopsies and vocal cord surgery.
- Cancer surgery for nose, Larynx and Maxilla.
- Rigid endoscopy for Oesophagus and Bronchus.
- Neck surgery- for salivary glands, lymph nodes and cysts.
- Maxillo-Facial Traumas and Internal fixation for Bony Fractures.
- Foreign body removal from ear, nose and throat.
- Endoscopic removal of foreign bodies from Bronchus and Oesophagus.
- Nasal endoscopy and management of Nasal bleedings.
Investigations - Hearing tests [Audiometry for adults] and OAE [Oto-Acoustic- Emission] HEARING TEST for NEW BORN BABIES.
- Hearing aids for Nerve deafness and old age.
- Myringotomy and Ventilation tubes insertion for Glue ear.
- Tympanoplasty surgery for Middle ear pathology.