Specialty Centers > Internal Medicine
The Department of Internal Medicine's mission is to provide the best care to patients; create an excellent experience; and advance the understanding of human illness and disease through creative and collaborative research. The department offers outstanding facilities and a dedicated team of physician, nurses and staff members committed to advancement in terms of scientific achievement and clinical services.
The Internal Medicine Department provides internal medicine primary care services and specialty services to adult men and women and older who are well or acutely or chronically ill. Our team works in collaboration with multiple specialties, both inpatient and outpatient, to provide comprehensive care for our patients. Our primary care physician specialize in the medical care of adult men and women, and see patients on an outpatient basis. Physicians work closely with every patient, with a special emphasis on preventative care.
Treat Patients With:
- Diabetes and diabetic complications comprehensive care prevention and treatment
- Thyroid disorders and other endocrine disorders
- Hypertension and Hypotension
- Neurological disorders- stroke, epilepsy, meningitis, GB Syndrome
- Pulmonary diseases- Asthma, Bronchitis, Pneumonia
- Nephrology- Renal failure, urinary tract infection, Pyelonephritis
- Hematology- Anemia, Thrombocytopenia, bleeding disorders
- Immunology and Rheumatology
- Infectious disease- Malaria, Dengue, Typhoid, Leptospirosis and other infections
- Hepatology- Viral hepatitis, Jaundice, Fatty liver
- Gastro-enterology- Gastroenteritis, IBS, Inflammatory bowel disease, Malabsorption syndrome