Dr. Balwant Singh’s Hospital Inc is committed to providing consistent, exceptional health care that is responsive to the patient’s individual needs. As part of this on-going commitment, our hospital delivers health care that is safe, effective, patient-centered, timely, efficient, and equitable. We believe these six pillars form the foundation for living our mission to improve the health and well-being of our patients.
- To be Safe means providing care in a responsible manner in a secure environment.
- To be Effective means providing the very best care that integrates scientific knowledge with clinic expertise and patient values.
- To be Efficient means to avoid waste in the delivery of health care.
- To be Timely means reducing delays for those who give and receive health care.
- To be Equitable means to provide equal care to everyone regardless of gender, ethnicity, or economic status.
- To be Patient-centered means providing care that holds the patient above all else and is respectful of, and responsive to, individual patient preferences, needs, and values.